Loaners for Owners
McRee Ford “Loaners for Owners” Program
Thank you for your loyalty to McRee Ford. The McRee Ford “Loaners for Owners” program rewards our customers by providing a complimentary loaner when the vehicle purchased from us is in our service department for service repairs.
Although we do maintain a large fleet of loaner vehicles, there are times when the demand for loaners exceeds the current availability. In order to verify availability, and to make sure we are able to meet your vehicle needs, we ask that our customers schedule service with our appointment coordinator or one of our service advisors either online or by phone before bringing their vehicles in for service. Please note that not all models and/or trim levels are available in our loaner inventory.
To conveniently schedule service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-337-1529
- The vehicle being serviced must be an original owner vehicle purchased at McRee Ford.
- Service must be scheduled with an appointment, have a safety concern, or be in a disabled condition.
- Valid driver’s license and current proof of full coverage insurance are required
- Owners age 18-21 must be on the title and are limited to certain loaner vehicles
- Provide repair authorization within 24 hours of being contacted.
- Return the loaner within 24 hours of notification of service completion
- After 24 hours, the loaner will be considered a rental and regular daily rates will apply. This also applies to repair authorizations not received within 24 hours.
- Safe and operable vehicles awaiting extended parts availability will be asked to be picked up and scheduled for service when parts become available.
Vehicles brought in for maintenance or light repair are not eligible for loaner vehicles. For your convenience, we offer our Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center facility to serve your everyday needs. Collision and insurance related repairs are not eligible for loaner vehicles. Our experienced collision estimators will gladly work hard to address your needs. Bay Area Rental offers insurance rentals and competitive retail rental rates. We do reserve the right to revoke loaner privileges due to non-compliance with our loaner policy. Thank you for your understanding. A great experience is our goal!